Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

Okay guys, I'm sorry I didn't post for so long. Honestly I have been fairly busy and everytime I think to update I think, "Ugh... Another essay." So then I don't write it.

Well now I have made a compromise with myself that if I post everyday, the posts can just be short ones. So from now I on I will be posting daily, nothing amazingly long, just the highlights of my day (maybe :P ).

So check daily!!!
(also I talked with a certain someone who wants some pics and gave me some good ideas for em!)

Anyways, today was pretty good, I have now been in my All Japanese Class for three weeks and things are goin good! I've also started to notice that I can speak and write japanese a lot faster then whenever I first came here! Sometimes it doesn't make sense and sometimes people look at me like "you shouldn't have said that...", but all in all I'm improving! Nothing much happened today except this guy in class keeps asking me who I like in our class and I won't tell him. He said he likes the teacher. After he called her a dinosaur. An elderly dinosaur. He said he likes em that way... so yea XD anyways!! Maybe more funny japanese related things will happen tomorrow! Lates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment