Thursday, April 1, 2010

Okay okay, I know I said Tuesday, but I've got some free time right now and I don't want to forget somethings.

So a couple of days ago I went up to the school, intresting things about japanese school:

1. You need about 4 different pair of shoes for school! (and a uniform)

2. You have 15 minutes of clean up time after lunch.

3. I have 18 other students in my class...

4. 15 of these students are girls!

5. When changing for P.E., there isn't a locker room. The class changes in the class room.

So yea, just some things that I thought were kinda cool lol :D

On to yesterday. At about noon I got to go hang out with a new person! Yay!! His name is ケイキ (Keiki) and he is just a couple of months younger than me. We went to the mall and just kind of hung out. After the mall we went to his house so he could own me at freakin Wii Fit. But whatever! Nothing super exciting but he did have Heart Gold in japanese and I have Soul Silver in english! Anywayys, after that I hung out with ユナ (Yuna) for a bit. She is exactly one year younger than me :) we were both born September 8th! So, I was hanging out with her and offered her some cinnamon gum (japan does not have cinnamon ANYTHING), when I gave her the gum she sniffed it and was like, "OHHHH!!! Shinimon!!" Hahaha XD and I told her it was からい (karai) which means spicy. So she ate it and this is about how it went, YUNA, "Mmmm!!" ME, "Daijoubu?(is it okay)" YUNA, "Daijoubu. Ahhh!! Karai karai. Karai!!" ME *Laughing* YUNA, "Itai!! Itai itai!! (It hurts!)" Hahaha it was hilarious XD I don't think I'll ever forget itai because she said it about 50 times lol XD

Well I just had some free time before going to the bank, but I'm about to leave now soo.... untill next time!

Lates!

4 comments:

  1. so much in so little of time. im happy for you btw i saw UTSA and thought it was amazing thought of you there because of all the resteraunts besides taco bell and all but anyway continue the fun!

    One love,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday you get to enjoy a little more. Soon enough you will be part of Japan and its going to be great.

    JP, lets mail Rt some more cinnamon gum and candy. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WE SO SHOULD! OH OH AND SOME RARE GOLDEN TICKET WONKA CANDY TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I saw some willy wonka candy at a mall yesterday! But, they don't have ANY mexican food here, found some imported Pace salsa. It costs like 7 dollars for a little jar :(

    ReplyDelete