Monday, April 5, 2010


So I had to go to a welcoming party for AFS students yesterday... there was a talent show and I don't have one D: so I did nothing, everyone else sang there national anthem but I really dreaded singing. Anyways, after that we went to a cherry blossom festival in Shizuoka (more pics on facebook), we just hung out. I also met Aika, or Ai, who is significantly quieter than here sister Yuna lol. It's funny because Yuna will mimic me, I'll be like, "Wow! That's cool!" and she'll say it right after me. So I mimic her when she speaks english poorly. I told her to say oh snap, she said, "Oh snappu." haha XD so then I will say it the same way and so she will sit there and talk bad about me in japanese, but whatever! Haha she's still pretty cool, and it's amazing how much I talked with Yuna and Ai yesterday considering we don't know what the other is even saying XD we talk for about 2 hours at Denny's last night. By the way, japanese Denny's is nothing like american Denny's. It's all um, japanese food. You know, ramen, miso soup, but! They might throw in an egg as a side every now and then :P

Well tomorrow is the first day of school so yea, it's only a half day though and I have Wednesday (すいようび) off so sweet :) I think I7ll walk over to Geo's here in a bit. It's like Japan's version of hollywood video and EB games combined, except Japan has a lot of games you guys back home don't :P

Well, Imma bounce!

P.S. maybe I'll talk about school tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

  1. Soon enough you will not even have time to post on your blog, you will be absorbed in the Japanese culture.

    You did have a talent, you should have walked onto the stage and sang in english. Even if it was bad singing you still had a chance at winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT SAY THAT JOSEPH! RT! YOU MUST CONTINUE TO UPDATE lol

    He is right or or your could have done your best talent...sarcasm they would be so lost lol jk jk hope you are having fun!

    One love,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy's shirt looked like it said 'Rape'.

    America misses you, RT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude Caleb! That's exactly what I was thinking! XD

    ReplyDelete