Friday, April 9, 2010

Kuh-Tun-Guh.

So I know it's been a while since my last post, but MAN! I been workin' hard! :P Seriously though, I get home at seven at the earliest and usually crash at around 9:30! So school, well it went pretty well this week, I got to make a speech on Thursday! Whoo!! Hahaha, so now everyone knows me and I love that like every teacher I meet says it's an honor to meet me and how they loved my speech (I thought it sucked :P) but I was the only person who gave a speech who didn't have a paper to read from, so I guess maybe they liked how I winged it? I don't know. :D I have met some pretty cool people at school, especially Yoda (Arisa) and Ayaka is pretty cool too :D I have been to purikura a couple of times now, only been to school three times so this is a frequent happening. I will hurry and try to get the pictures from the girls so that I can put them up in my album. Man, I wish I knew how to speak japanese because people are talking about me ALL THE TIME! And they aren't subtle about it either, they point and go on in japanese! I know some things that they say, one of my favorites being kakui :D Um, well I pretty much am amazing in english class, I have read the books that we are reading, I know the words that we are learning, and the grammar, easy :P but I did learn two new words yesterday, collocation and muzukashi (difficult). I can't really say what my schedule for the school day is like because it changes everyday, but yesterday I had a double period of art and english (periods are 50 minutes and passing periods are 10 minutes). We have 40 minutes for lunch, 10 minute cleaning time after that, then 10minutes till next class. To get a plate of rice and curry (or however you spell it) is 350 yen which is about 4 dollars, so yea a basic meal here, 5-7 dollars. Expensive. I went to McDonald's the other day to go get the Texas Burger that everyone here was crazing about and guess what?? They don't sell the burger anymore, they had like just stopped! So I got a Big Mac, so small... So unhealthy... But so good... They are way to expensive though. I know that I still need to get some pictures up of the uniform so I will get those and put them up later, I look pretty shpiffy in it :D

WEEEEELLLLLL, I gueesss that's about it for today.

Remember, RT is busy. :)

Thank you, come again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment