Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Okay, so this really won't be to long, I7m about to go to my high school to be fitted for the uniform. So I walked around A LOT yesterday and dragged Saori with me :P we walked about 7-8 km and made it home around 10 at night, then I had her stay up with me to watch Signs with Mel Gibson and japanese subtitles! Whoo! Oh and I guess everyone goes on diets when they hit like 30 because she doesn't eat very much, so I bought her lots of her favorite candy! Haha it's really fun here :D Oh I also found out that it is a bad idea to take a bath in the morning. The other night the temperature got down to 4 celsius in my room and during the day it gets up to about 10-12 celsius! So I skipped the shower one night to take one in the morning, first off, you can't sit in the nice hot bath water because there is none because you are the only person bathing! Everyone else bathes at night. Secondly, it was 6 celsius in the bathroom! I walked in and saw my breath and knew I had made a mistake... But I learned my lesson :)

Soooo pictures, I only took a few but I will post them up, better yet I will put them on my facebook... Unless I can find an album feature... Let me figure this out!

HERE'S THE LINK!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033230&id=1354488080&comments#!/album.php?aid=2033230&id=1354488080

HERE'S THE LINK!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a blast, Wish I could make it to Japan to be there. Enjoy your year long stay and have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap dude you are having fun! i saw your pics and i am loving it! bada ba ba ba lol so like i hope everything gets better as the year passes and dude good luck at the school please do well! anyway,

    one love
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh next post will probably be around tueday, so everyone knows. don't waste your time checking until then!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete