Sunday, March 21, 2010

'Bout tuh leave!

Well Sunday is my last full day here in Corpus Christi and Monday is my last full day in the U.S. I am starting to feel quite a bit more nervous than I did before, but I am super excited about being in Japan! :D

I've been eating tons of Taco Bell these past couple days because I won't have it for a year! Oh, and apparently I am going to smell to people in Japan because of all the beef that we eat in America. I'm excited about that. I'm really curious as to how things will happen at orientation, with my family, with my school, ect.

Just thought I should post this, I hadn't put anything for a while. I plan on posting more while I'm actually in Japan though. OH! I got a camera so PICTURES! :D

For everyone who wants to see pictures, know about my trip, or talk, follow my blog!

Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Robert! I hope you have a safe trip! Dobie wanted you to know that you took his PSP :/ So yeah hahaaa. Tell me when you get there! Whats the time change by the way? Lemme Know!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you all ready dude. i hope everything went well and hope you have fun in my 2nd favorite city. i love you like a brother man and hope you update.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know you will not get this for a while but have a blast in Japan. I am also looking forward to your first update.

    ~Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Katy I gave Dobie's PSP to Joseph so he probably should have it and I am 14 hours ahead of Corpus Christi :) so I'm like psychic!

    Hey Jon, Japan is freakin' sweet and I'll put some pics up soon!

    And Joseph, give Dobie his PSP! :P

    ReplyDelete