Monday, February 1, 2010

Forgive me!!!

I know I said I would update this once I found out my placement information, but I have know for about 2 weeks now!! :D

I found out that I have 2 parents and 2 sisters who live in Fuji-Shi, and I will be attending school at Katoh High School (Junior High School?) in Numazu-Shi.

There is also some more specific information but I don't think you guys need to know that :P

Anyways!! I now know where I will be living, sleeping, attending school, now all I have to do is wait :D

If anyone wants to know more... I'm on Facebook!

Laterz!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your host family! And it's really nice that your friends and family is helping you with the fundraising. I hope you get a great year in Japan - it sure is an awesome country, plus the language is just brilliant =D
    If I wasn't going on exchange to USA, I'd be incredible jealous of you, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much! I hope you have fun in the USA also! :D I would be jealous of you too if I hadn't already lived in the US my whole life :P hahaha :D have fun!

    ReplyDelete